Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Murray

I just love this family! They were one of my very first clients and I just think they are great! Every time I take their pictures its so hard for me to not sit and talk to Melissa the whole time! And I really did give Colten such a hard time and he was such a good sport! Murray is sooo adorable! He was not the easiest to take pictures of... but super cute! Why is it that all my newborns just want to be awake when they are at my house! I do love what we got though and I love that I was able to try some new things! Hope you love them!

PS. Melissa let me know if this color of black and white works for you... or if you want more sepia or more black and white...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

SO CUTE! I love love love that close up picture of the baby laying in the hands. Very cute! Good job Maria!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

They turned out way cute! Thanks so much. I like the color and Sepia the best.

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.