Sunday, November 23, 2008

Payne family sneak peak...



 I am seriously such a loser! I did these pictures over a week ago and have had literally no time to put them up on my blog! I am so sorry! And then to add to that, I wasn't even able to walk when I took them.. .my sister rode me around in a wheel chair and she actually took most of the pictures for me! I can't wait for the day when I can do as much for her as she does for me.. Thanks Kate! And Thank you all for being so patient with me! So here they are... this is scott's cousins family.... what a gorgeous group of girls! They have lots of helpers for little Chloe and she definitely keeps them on their toes! Now brenda had very specific instuctions.. she wanted them all standing and she wanted it vertical.. this majorly complicates things when you have 6 people who are practically the same height, so I hope we did a good enough job and I  Hope you love them.. and email me to let me know if you want sepia or black and white.... In black and white:
In vintage:
In Sepia











No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.