Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September.... the best month....

For Pictures! Seriously, the weather is just right for pictures! So as an incentive to get people to book their family photo sessions before the cold weather hits I am offering a few extras! For anyone who books their session before September 3oth (the photo shoot can happen later it just has to be booked) I am offering a free Custom Christmas Card design! Also for anyone who is referred by a past client or friend I am giving ten dollars off and the person referring also gets the ten dollars off (for up to 2 referals). For those of you that have already referred people I will totally include those in the ten dollars off as well..... And of course I always give you a disc of all the edited pictures for you to use as you please.....

I am currently charging 100 dollars for an outdoor family photo shoot. I will also shoot individuals of all the kids and the parents together. Indoor photo shoots are only 85 dollars. I am only booking 2-3 sessions a weeks so call soon to get the week of your choice! Please call me to inquire about different options and ideas... I am always flexible! Here are a few samples of Christmas cards from last year... stay tuned for this years new designs!

mariacwood@gmail.com
801-787-4351
photoblog: photosbymaria.blogspot.com









No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.