Monday, February 25, 2008

Too Cold!










It has been a while since I have had any photo shoots. This is simply because it is tooo cold outside! Hence the reason I going to hopfully be starting a studio in my home in the next few months. I love studio photography. Especially of newborns and small children. And this would definately eliminate the cold problem. Now I just need to learn about it. And currently I know nothing. But please watch for it in the comming months. So I have been occupying my time taking cute pics of my little girl!

3 comments:

Cathi said...

Maria,
You have a rare talent for photography. Your little Abby is absolutely beautiful. Where did you ever find such an adorable little beanie? I've been looking for one like that for my grand daughter Kennedy.
Cathi Mobley Crismon

Nicki said...

I love these pictures! I can't wait till I come up there and we can take some pictures of Sadie.

About Me said...

Do you have any resource suggestions. I just want to learn for pics of my kids. :D

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.