Saturday, December 29, 2007

My first Wedding!!!!!


Wooohoooooo! I survived my first wedding preshoot! I am so excited because the pictures actually came out great!There are so many great ones and I am not even close to being done editing them. But here are a few that caught my eye! Its such a great feeling to do something like this successfully! Mike, and Jenny were so easy and really such troopers considering it was 27 degrees outside! Thanks you guys for making my first wedding a great one!!!!!














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis, these pictures are unbelievable!!! they are amazing...
your great. i told you there was nothing to worry about.
love you

Shannon said...

You do an amazing job, Maria. You truley have an eye for this. GREAT job.

dede said...

gorgeous maria...loved all the pictures!!!!

Celeste Dodge said...

These pictures are gorgeous!! Congratulations!

Lyns said...

Gorgeous!! I'd get married again to have you do my pics.

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.