Monday, May 23, 2011

The Evershed Family

Jealous.. that is what I am. This family is moving... to Arizona. Where it is warm. And right now. I pretty much want to be anywhere but here! Seriously, this weather started wearing on me months ago. But now its just getting ridiculous. And I am SICK of it!

Anyway, back to this beautiful family! The clouds parted for this photo shoot. And it was a good thing, because we had already rescheduled and it was our last chance before the big move. It ended up being beautiful and only raining on us the last little bit (did I really start talking about weather again? Woops!) Anyway they were wonderful and such a beautiful family. I wish you all the best in your new warm climate.. there I go again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.